Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GREAT TIP TUESDAY! Digital Designers on Etsy: 10 Top Tips for Selling Digital Art on Etsy

I am starting a new segment on here called Great Tip Tuesday! Today I figured since I sell on Etsy and have been looking for some great tips, I would start there!  I joined the Digital Designers Team to help me with my shop. The tips are great and I was doing most of them, but it was a great reminder for me to stay focused on my work and not get sidetracked!  I hope you enjoy the tips here and come back next week for our Great Tip Tuesday!

Great advice for Etsy store seller just starting out or if you are having a down slide in sales.

Digital Designers on Etsy: 10 Top Tips for Selling Digital Art on Etsy: Etsy can be a great place to sell your digital designs and there is certainly a wide range of choice to be found here.   So how do you make...

No comments:

Post a Comment