Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Subway Art and other Printables!

I love Thanksgiving!  
It's my favorite time of the year!
(It's even in front of Christmas on the list of favorites!!)
So in the spirit if giving I am giving away all the Thanksgiving Subway Art, Clip Art, Digital Papers and Recipe Cards!  I made this to sell on my Etsy store but you get it for FREE! 
 (If you like it feel free to Pin it!!)




These are from my collection last year, but ran out of time to make new ones, but face it Thanksgiving is all about tradition, so keeping with tradition they are for this year as well!!



The recipe cards are fun to spread out on the table and if a guest likes the
 recipe let them right if down! 
Or fill out some before hand and give as favors to your guests!  
These are in jpeg format, so just insert them into a 
word document and print. 
Easy Peesey!







Looking for a background for some cards or printables for Thanksgiving Decoration, I have some for you!






If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do or have any traditions you would like to share please leave a comment, it's fun to see what other people do for the holidays and get new ideas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment