I have been creating baby clip art for a few weeks now and have finally finalized my creations! I have made my own baby shower invitation to sell on Etsy for those who don't want to create themselves. Also listed are the clip art and digital papers for those who would like to be creative on their own.
Below is a listing for the Blue Baby Shower Invitation with Chevron Background, it also comes in pink, green, and yellow which are in separate listings and can be accessed through my Etsy shop.
These are examples if the clip art and digital papers listed if you would like to do your own invitations, cards, scrapbook page, banner, picture, ect! There is also a combo pack if you want a few papers and clip art, so many choices!
Tutorial for digital baby shower invitation, short and sweet!!
1. Insert digital paper into program.
2. Re-size or crop to proportion you would like. (I love 7 x 5)
3. Insert clip art.
4. Insert text.
5. Arrange to your liking.
6. Save as jpeg or pdf with high quality depending on your preferences in printers or printing.
7. Upload to online or local printer, or send to your printer for printing.
Thank you cards are easy to make as well and are a fun gift for the mama to be!
1. 5.5 x 4.25 are the easiest to make and find envelopes for!
2. Follow steps for invitation.
3. FOR HOME PRINTING: Set side by side on 8.5 x 11 landscape page at the bottom of the page. Make sure they are lined up horizontally or they will print out at different spots on the paper. See picture below.
4. FOR ONLINE OR LOCAL SHOP PRINTING: Save as jpeg or pdf and upload and take to shop.