Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moving!!

I know I said I would be keeping up with better blog posts and I have failed.  There is a reason for my failure and it is called moving across the country and I strongly dislike it!!  Well I love moving closer to my friends and family...but leaving my friends and family here in North Carolina stinks and I dislike that immensely.  My friends in NC have become my family and I'm not going to be the same without them!  Some would say that's a good thing, that I have changed because of them...that is true, but I believe I have become a better person because of them.  I admire all of them for various reason and I am proud of each of them...some fight for cures, some fight for children, some help others in need, and some fight against hate and fear.  I will miss y'all in NC and will be back someday, but know you will always hold a special place in my heart, I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment