Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I love Christmas Decorations!

I found these decorations on Etsy and made a Treasury List!  If you are new to Etsy or have never been on their website, it is a place for crafters, artists, or anyone to buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies.  I love everything on this list and couldn't really choose my favorite thing, I love horses, red barns, snow, wreaths, and things for my home!  Those little elves were just too cute to pass by!  Enjoy :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjI4ODgwM3wxMDUwODU3NzUy/christmas-decoration-list?index=0


Red and Lime Green Christmas Wreath, Ornaments, Ribbon, Deco Mesh
$75.00 USD
Elf Christmas Ornament Paper Quilled Set in Crimson Red

$48.54 USD
DIY Paper Ball Ornament Kit - Chocolate  and Polka Dots (Lime and Pink)

$3.25 USD
Wire Wrapped Star Beaded Ornament, Suncatcher or Decoration - Blue Christmas

$18.00 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment