Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting started...

It seems it's always easy to come up with a plan, but making that plan come true is harder than you thought sometimes.  When I started with the digital images and scrapbooking paper I thought I could work all through the day at home because kids were at school, husband was at work, and I only had the animals to keep me company!  Well that was all wrong, there are so many distractions when working at your home!  I feel like things are going at a snails pace, but slowly but surely I'm getting things listed on Etsy, Zazzle, and Cafepress.  Right now I'm working on some fall and Christmas papers and clip art (it is actually two words, always thought it was one!)  I hope to get it all listed by the end of next week, so look out for it coming soon.  Thank you for checking out my page and look for new things coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment